Television is an electronic device that keeps millions of people occupied the entire day. It gives us the privilege to see anything that is out of our reach. We get updated with the latest news that’s going on around the world because of television. Initially, there were radios that delivered news to us but, that was confined to limited news. However, with so many channels and satellites, we have the privilege to get news of any country in seconds.
Now, television is meant not only for news but daily soaps, advertisements etc. Even companies consider television as the main source for brand endorsement therefore they try their best to come up with exclusive advertisements. There are various kinds of televisions like LCD, LED, Smart TV, Voice Technology etc. getting the right brand for your home is a big task. Like air conditioner and refrigerator, television is also a big investment and therefore, it has to be sensible choice.
Before the internet world, people walked around various stores to get the best pricing. A major part of the day was spent searching and making a list of all specifications and pricing on a paper. At the end of the day, entire family sat together to decide the right television for their house and next day, the lucky store got the opportunity to sell one of its electronic devices.
However, now things have changed and thanks to the internet world, where various stores could be observed online instantly. CompareRaja is an online site that compares the pricing of around 100 online sites and ecommerce sites to bring everything on one page for consumers.
This website has pricing details of all international and national brands listed on its page. Indian brands like Vu that was established in 2006 in Mumbai and is considered the highest profitable Indian manufacturer in 2012 and other brands like Godrej, Videocon as well as international brands like Philips, Sony, and Samsung etc. are few renowned brands.
Buying a television can be a tough task when you have similar features in all brands. So here is a guide that can help you sort out your problem –
- Always select a size that matches perfect to your room and sofa. It doesn’t feel comfortable to see a picture on large screen when you are sitting quite close to it.
- Choose the display after knowing about its features properly. There are LCD, LED, OLED, and plasma, each has its own importance and you cannot get all of it in one TV, also you should know that every year manufacturer come out with something new in their brand, so decide accordingly.
- Once you know the size and kind of display you’re looking for then, you should go for the picture screen which is measured with pixels. More pixels mean that picture will be fine and sharper.
- Also check that your television has all USB ports that you require for your pen drive, HDMI cables, Xbox, Play station, DVD players etc. You don’t desire to get shocked after buying your television that it has an XBOX port missing.
- Get their speakers checked because you wouldn’t like hearing crappy sound when your favourite series is on play.
There are various other things that might be in your mind so get it checked in the specifications before signing a cheque for your model.